WE’RE HEADED TO CENTRIKID CAMP!
CentriKid is a high energy, intentional, gospel-centered overnight camp for 3rd-6th graders. Their mission is to help kids experience the time of their lives and learn more about the message of Jesus Christ. This takes place through track times, rec, worship, Bible study, church group time, and a variety of other fun events. CentriKid Camps are committed to providing content that is rooted in Scripture, a safe location, kid-friendly programming, and staffers who are deeply invested in your kids.
We promise your child will experience:
-Content Rooted in Scripture
-Seriously Safe Camp Intentional Ministry Through Relationships
At Campbellsville, KY. • June 24-28, 2018
To reserve a spot each child should:
–Pay a $50 Deposit & Sign up Here or at Connection Point in the lobby by April 30 to reserve your spot.
–Make consistent payments towards students total of $325. Final payments are due by May 13th.
– Review the Centrikid Camp Handout and sign/turn-in participant form
-Turn in a copy of the front and back of students health insurance card to Laurie DiCicco, email@example.com.
Saturday, June 9 at 6:30
Sunday, June 10 at 12pm
At CentriKid 2018, our theme is “Blueprint: God’s Design.” This summer, we will learning about God’s design for us and who we are in Christ. We will learn how we are His workmanship and how we are created in His image. God’s blueprint shows us that we are truly loved, completely forgiven, and prepared for a purpose to share the gospel.
“For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared ahead of time for us to do.” Ephesians 2:10
Day 1: We Are His Workmaship
Day 2: We Are Created In His Image
Day 3: We Are Truly Loved
Day 4: We Are Completely Forgiven
Day 5: We Are Prepared For A Purpose
BRING TO CAMP
- Sleeping bag or bedding (Ask your Group Leader about sheet size)
- Shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, etc
- Clothes that can be worn to Recreation and Tracks (t-shirts/shorts for each day)
- Clothes that can get messy (for OMC)
- Bag for dirty and wet clothes
- Tennis shoes for Recreation/outdoor Tracks
- Bible, notepad, pen, and backpack to carry things
- Water bottle
- Spending money for snacks, Camp Store, and Missions Offering (all optional, of course)
- Modest one-piece bathing suit or two-piece with dark shirt to wear over it
- A watch
- Don’t forget to label everything with your child’s name!
- Towels – for the pool and for showers
- Anything that advertises alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs
- Anything that promotes racism, sexism, or hatred of any group or person
- Anything that promotes sexual actions or situations
- Short or tight fitting clothing
- Alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs, fireworks, or weapons, iPods, rollerblades, etc.