Camp for 3rd-6th grade
We promise your child will experience:
-Content Rooted in Scripture
-Seriously Safe Camp Intentional Ministry Through Relationships
at Campbellsville, KY. • June 26-30, 2017
To reserve a spot each child should:
-Fill out the Camp Participation Form
-Pay a $50 Deposit
-Front and Back copy of Insurance Card
This summer we will embark on an epic adventure as we learn why Jesus Christ in the One,True Light. In a world full of darkness and false lights, we will show campers how the one, true Light of Jesus Christ can show us the way, bring us life, and shine through us. As our key verse John 8:12 says, when we follow the One True Light we will never walk in darkness but will have the light of life.
KEY VERSE: “Then Jesus said to them again: I am the Light of the world. Anyone who follow me will never walk in darkness but will have the light of life.” John 8:12
Day 1: Jesus is the One True Light: Campers will learn that Jesus is the only One worth following. By Jesus’ life, we can see all that walking with Him is the best adventure.
Day 2: The Light Reveals Our Need: We see that we are in need of a Savior because of Jesus’ light. He shines His glory and we can understand our brokenenss and need for Him.
Day 3: The Light Shows Us The Way: As a follower of Christ, we trust that we never walk alone. God will lead and guide us in the way we should go when we follow Him.
Day 4: The Light Brings Us Life: When we trust God, we are given new life through Him. This abundant life is greater than any adventure we could ever imagine on our own.
Day 5: The Light Shines Through Us: When the Light of Christ is in our lives, we are called to share Him with all we meet. We will see how Jesus’ disciples shined and see how we can shine the light of Christ!
BRING TO CAMP
- Sleeping bag or bedding (Ask your Group Leader about sheet size)
- Shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, etc
- Clothes that can be worn to Recreation and Tracks (t-shirts/shorts for each day)
- Clothes that can get messy (for OMC)
- Bag for dirty and wet clothes
- Tennis shoes for Recreation/outdoor Tracks
- Bible, notepad, pen, and backpack to carry things
- Water bottle
- Spending money for snacks, Camp Store, and Missions Offering (all optional, of course)
- Modest one-piece bathing suit or two-piece with dark shirt to wear over it
- A watch
- Don’t forget to label everything with your child’s name!
- Towels – for the pool and for showers
- Anything that advertises alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs
- Anything that promotes racism, sexism, or hatred of any group or person
- Anything that promotes sexual actions or situations
- Short or tight fitting clothing
- Alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs, fireworks, or weapons, iPods, rollerblades, etc.