Giving online is simple and secure. Click below to set up your one-time or consistent giving.
The TJC App is an easy way to give. The app is available for download on the Android Play Store or iTunes. After opening the app click “more” then “online giving” to set up your giving.
Through tjclive.com you can securely:
- Set up a one-time gift.
- Set up recurring gifts.
- Use your debit or credit cards for gifts
- Have the gift pulled directly from your checking or savings account.
Saturday at 4:15 or 5:45pm
Sunday at 8:45 or 10:15am
In each of our weekend services, we receive an offering, so feel free to add your gift as the basket passes by.
Messages About Finances
April 26, 2015 – Rock or Sand Series
Only One Master & Treasure Pt. 2
September 14, 2014 – Church Life Series
Only One Master & Treasure
September 7, 2014 – Church Life Series
Percentage Giving ChartNeed help with the math? Take a look at the chart below to see how much you would give monthly to meet your desired percentage giving goal based on your annual income.
Dave Ramsey’s Every Dollar Free Budget
Create a Budget
9 Marks of a Generous Giver
Author: The Gospel Coalition
- You see your role as a steward.
- You first give locally.
- You begin giving to kingdom causes.
- You give sacrificially.
- You know God loves a cheerful giver.
- Your giving is marked by (mostly) secret generosity.
- You give consistently.
- Your giving is tax-smart.
- You have a trustee mindset.