Growth Track is designed to equip you for spiritual growth and help you connect to the TJC family. With Growth Track you will spend 4 weekends learning about the DNA of TJC, be equipped to grow in your faith as a disciple, learn about God’s design for the church, and discover your spiritual gifts.
Connect to the TJC Family
- Membership: You will have the opportunity to learn about partnering with TJC.
- Serving: Discover your God given gifts and learn how you can serve alongside others in the TJC Family.
- Gospel Community: Connect to a Gospel Community (GC) of TJC by attending Growth Track, get to know others, and learn what living in biblical community looks like at TJC.
We Hope You Can Make It
Growth Track happens most months in four consecutive weekends, starting with the class ‘Welcome to TJC’ on the first weekend of the month during 2nd services in the Equip Room (enter from outside, middle of building). We invite you to jump in at any time.
4 Weeks of Classes
Saturday or Sunday during worship service times
In the Equip Room
Week 1: Welcome to TJC: You will have the opportunity to connect with others and learn about who we are.
- Learn about our Mission and 5-year vision
- Explain who we are and what we believe
- Have fun and connect with others of TJC
- Opportunity to partner and become a member
Week 2: Abide: You will receive simple steps for being equipped to grow in your faith.
- Grasp what being a disciple looks like
- Learn simple, obtainable steps for studying scripture, praying, and abiding in Christ
- Learn the value of community
Week 3: The Church: You will learn about your giftings and see how you can play a part in the local church.
- Learn about God’s design for the local church
- Discover your spiritual gifts through an assessment to help you pursue glorifying God
- Learn how you can use your spiritual gifts at our church
Week 4: Connect: You will have the opportunity to serve others by shadowing one of our awesome serve teams.
- Take a next step by applying what you have learned
- Connect and serve at TJC by using your discovered gifts
- Take the opportunity to partner with TJC through membership
WHO IS GROWTH TRACK FOR?
Everyone! Whether you are new to the Journey Church or you have been coming for a while, Growth Track is designed to equip you for spiritual growth and to help you connect to the Journey Church family.
WHAT IS GROWTH TRACK?
Growth Track is designed to equip you for spiritual growth and help you connect to the TJC family. With Growth Track you will spend four weekends learning about the DNA of TJC, be equipped to grow in your faith as a disciple, learn about God’s design for the church, while discovering your giftings and take the opportunity to shadow a TJC serve team the last week.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Space is limited, RSVP to save a seat!
It’s as easy as texting ‘Saturday GT’ if you attend on Saturday or ‘Sunday GT’ if you attend on Sunday – to 31996.
WHEN IS GROWTH TRACK?
The classes take place during regular worship service times to accommodate your busy schedules. You can choose either Saturday or Sunday and pick your service time.
Can I attend a different class other than what I signed up for?
Yes, you are welcome to attend one of the other classes available during that particular weekend. You are also welcome to make-up a class you previously missed, during upcoming Growth Tracks.
If you have any questions regarding Growth Track, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to getting to know you better!