Growth Track is designed to equip you for spiritual growth and help you connect to the TJC family. With Growth Track you will spend 4 weekends learning about the DNA of TJC, be equipped to grow in your faith as a disciple, learn about God’s design for the church, and discover how to use your spiritual gifts.
We Hope You Can Make It!
Growth Track happens most months in four consecutive weekends, starting with the class ‘Welcome to TJC’ on the first weekend of the month in the Equip Room (enter from outside, middle of building). We invite you to jump in at any time.
4 Weeks of Classes
Offered Sunday during 10:45am worship service
In the Equip Room
Connect to the TJC Family
If you are interested in finding out more information about our church or how to get connected to any of the following, sign up for next month’s Growth Track.
- Membership: You will have the opportunity to learn about partnering with TJC.
- Serving: You will learn how God has designed all believers to serve the body of Christ and have the opportunity to get plugged into a TJC Serve team.
- Gospel Community: Connect to a Gospel Community (GC) of TJC by attending Growth Track, get to know others, and learn what living in biblical community looks like at TJC.
Week 1: Welcome to TJC: You will have the opportunity to connect with others and learn about who we are.
- Learn about our Mission and 5-year vision
- Explain who we are and what we believe
- Have fun and connect with others of TJC
- Opportunity to partner and become a member
Week 2: Abide: You will receive simple steps for being equipped to grow in your faith.
- Grasp what being a disciple looks like
- Learn simple, obtainable steps for studying scripture, praying, and abiding in Christ
- Learn the value of community
Week 3: The Church: You will learn how God has designed the local church and how we are called to play our part as the body of Christ.
- Learn about God’s design for the local church
- Learn about the importance of living generously
- Learn why making a commitment to a local church matters
Week 4: Community & Mission: You will learn about why it is vital to be connected to biblical community and how God desires for us to all live missionally.
- Learn about the importance of community and how to get plugged into a Gospel Community at TJC
- Discover what it means to live on mission for the Gospel in your everyday circles.
- Find out about opportunities to use your gifts on a serve team at TJC.
WHO IS GROWTH TRACK FOR?
Everyone! Whether you are new to the Journey Church or you have been coming for a while, Growth Track is designed to equip you for spiritual growth and to help you connect to the Journey Church family.
WHAT IS GROWTH TRACK?
Growth Track is designed to equip you for spiritual growth and help you connect to the TJC family. With Growth Track you will spend four weekends learning about the DNA of TJC, be equipped to grow in your faith as a disciple, learn about God’s design for the church, while discovering your giftings and take the opportunity to shadow a TJC serve team the last week.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Space is limited, RSVP above to save a seat!
WHEN IS GROWTH TRACK?
The classes take place during regular worship service times to accommodate your busy schedules.
If you have any questions regarding Growth Track, let us know at email@example.com. We look forward to getting to know you better!