Growth Track is designed to equip you for spiritual growth and help you connect to the TJC family. With Growth Track you will spend 4 weekends learning about the DNA of TJC, be equipped to grow in your faith as a disciple, learn about God’s design for the church, and discover how to use your spiritual gifts.
We Hope You Can Make It!
Growth Track happens most months in four consecutive weekends, starting with the class ‘Welcome to TJC’ on the first weekend of the month in the Equip Room (enter from outside, middle of building). We invite you to jump in at any time.
4 Weeks of Classes; Offered Saturday 5:30pm and Sunday 11:00am during TJC worship service, both days are identical
Located In the Equip Room (Entrance on outside of the building beside the TJC Kids entrance)
Connect to the TJC Family
If you are interested in finding out more information about our church or how to get connected to any of the following, sign up for next month’s Growth Track.
- Membership: You will have the opportunity to learn about partnering with TJC.
- Serving: You will learn how God has designed all believers to serve the body of Christ and have the opportunity to get plugged into a TJC Serve team.
- Gospel Community: You will learn about the value of community and how you can get connected to a Gospel Community (GC) at TJC.
Week 1: Welcome to TJC: You will have the opportunity to connect with others and learn about who we are.
- Learn about our Mission and 5-year vision
- Explain who we are and what we believe
- Have fun and connect with others of TJC
Week 2: Abide: You will receive simple steps for being equipped to grow in your faith.
- Grasp what being a disciple looks like
- Learn simple, obtainable steps for studying scripture, praying, and abiding in Christ
- Learn the value of community
Week 3: Serve: You will learn how God has designed you and where you can use your gifts at TJC
- Learn about how God has uniquely designed you
- Take a personality and spiritual gifts test to discover more about yourself
- Learn about the different serve opportunities at TJC and how you can use your gifts
Week 4: Serve Shadow: You will learn from experience of what it looks like to serve at TJC.
- Get connected to a TJC serve team
- Experience serving the body of Christ with others
WHO IS GROWTH TRACK FOR?
Everyone! Whether you are new to the Journey Church or you have been coming for a while, Growth Track is designed to equip you for spiritual growth and to help you connect to the Journey Church family.
WHAT IS GROWTH TRACK?
Growth Track is designed to equip you for spiritual growth and help you connect to the TJC family. With Growth Track you will spend four weekends learning about the DNA of TJC, be equipped to grow in your faith as a disciple, learn about God’s design for the church, while discovering your giftings and take the opportunity to shadow a TJC serve team the last week.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Space is limited, RSVP above to save a seat!
WHEN IS GROWTH TRACK?
The classes take place during regular worship service times to accommodate your busy schedules.
If you have any questions regarding Growth Track, let us know at email@example.com. We look forward to getting to know you better!