Join us Saturday, October 27 for our annual Trunk or Treat! The event is free to the public and will take place from 5:30pm – 7:00pm. Don’t miss out on bounce houses, games, food, music, face painting, trunk or treating, and so much more!
How Can I Get Involved?
Below are some teams that we need volunteers for. If you are interested in helping out, please fill out the form below.
- Trunk Team – We need cars, trucks, and SUV’s fully decorated to distribute candy to children (candy will be provided by TJC).
- Candy and Prize Team – We need helping stocking and restocking candy and prizes throughout the Trunk or Treat event. You’ll be responsible for keeping everyone fully stocked with supplies.
- Food Team – We need help distributing free hotdogs and drinks, until they run out.
- Bounce House Team – We need help supervising the bounce houses and inflatables to ensure kids stay safe and have fun.
- Pumpkin Patch Walk Team – We need help playing music, calling out winners, and helping kids pick a prize. This game is like the old fashioned “cake walk”, but with prizes.
- Registration Team – We need help giving everyone who attends information about our church and distributing Trunk or Treat bags.
- Character Team – From Super Heroes to Princesses, we need adults dressed as kid’s favorite characters walking around Trunk or Treat, saying “hello” to attenders and posing for pictures with kids. This will replace our Photo Booth this year.
- Photography Team – We need help capturing pictures of Trunk or Treat through photography. ***You must have your own camera.***
- Hayride Team – We need folks willing to help attenders get on and off the hayride as well as ride on the hayride to ensure attenders are happy and safe.
- Set Up Team – We need help getting trunks in position, stocking candy and more prior to Trunk or Treat. ***Must be available from 2-3pm***
- Clean Up Team – When all the fun is over, we need a crew to help clean up TJC and make sure it’s ready for Sunday morning Worship Services. ***Must be available from 7pm until everything is cleaned up***
- Face Painting Team – We need super friendly volunteers to help paint kid’s faces. ***TJC will supply paint and brushes.***
- Planning Team – We need help gathering donations, organizing the event, and planning. ***Must be available on an as needed basis prior to the event***
- Special Talent Team – Do you have a special talent or skill that would make TJC’s Trunk or Treat special? We’d love to hear from you! ***please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org***