We look forward to meeting you!
Who is The Journey Church?
Making your first visit?
What do you preach?
At the The Journey Church, we believe the Bible is the perfect, inerrant Word of God. Therefore, all sermons are Bible-saturated and gospel-centered. We do this by preaching books of the Bible and short-term topical series. At TJC, you can always count on the Word of God being preached in a way is understandable and practical for your life. Check out some of our past sermons.
What is the worship music?
TJC’s music is a combination of upbeat celebration and sober reflection on all that Christ has done for us. We use instruments and a band to lead the worship. We believe worship should be as distraction free as possible and showcase the gospel. So whether it’s a contemporary song or a traditional hymn, the gospel will take center stage in our worship music.
What should I wear?
Whatever you are comfortable wearing, that’s how you should come. God is not concerned with what we wear, only with the condition of our hearts.
What is available for kids?
TJC’s Kids Ministry is focused on keeping kids safe while they are having fun and learning the gospel.
- TJC Kids is available for birth-5th grade during all worship services.
- Part of the Kids Ministry experience, is getting your child set up in our secure Kid’s Check-in system. We print tags for each child noting allergies and any special accommodations. Parents receive a coordinating security tag to ensure your child is safe during drop off and pick up. You can avoid waiting for your information to be entered, by using the pre-registration for first time guests. Tags and everything you need will be ready when you arrive. Please pre-register 24 hours before the service you plan to attend.
What is available for students?
TJC’s Student Ministry engages and challenges Middle and High School Students with gospel centered teaching and discussion.
- TJC Students is available for 6th-12th grade.
- We offer Student Bible Study during weekend services.
- Lebanon Campus: Saturday 4:30pm and Sunday 9:30am
- Mt. Juliet Campus: Sunday 9:30 and 11am
- Students also gather on Wednesday nights from 6-7:30pm for teaching, worship and discussion.
What’s next and how do I get connected?
We would love for you to visit our First Time Guest Tent or Connection Point area to receive a gift from us. At the tent and Connection Point, you can learn about “Welcome to TJC”. Welcome to TJC happens the first weekend of every month during the 11am service (locations vary by campus). In Welcome to TJC, you’ll learn more about the DNA and philosophy of ministry of The Journey Church. Welcome to TJC is led by your Campus Pastor, elders, and staff members. We look forward to getting to know you better!